The Corporate Council's role is to be the primary resource of intelligence related to the current and ongoing health, prosperity and maturation of established and emerging industry clusters in Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward County. This includes alternative energy, aviation and marine, business/financial services and headquarters, creative industries, healthcare technologies/life sciences, information technology and international commerce.
Following is a brief summary of the Corporate Council and its leadership role in economic development in Broward County:
Focus: Established and Emerging Clusters
Leadership Engagement: Industry Leaders
Outcome: Customized Strategies
Meetings are generally held on the 3rd Wednesday of meeting month, but are subject to change with notice. Please confirm dates.
Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 8:30 a.m.
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 8:30 a.m.
Wednesday, Sept. 20, 2017- 8:30 a.m.
Wednesday, Nov. 15, 2017 - 8:30 a.m.
The companies who make up the Corporate Council are:
- Advantage Services
- Akerman, LLP
- AmTrust Bank, a division of New York Community Bank
- Blanca Commercial Real Estate, Inc.
- Castle Group
- CBIZ MHM LLC
- Cherry Bekaert LLP
- City National Bank
- City of Dania Beach
- City of Deerfield Beach
- City of Lauderhill
- City of Pembroke Pines
- City of Tamarac
- Comcast Business
- Compass Office Solutions, LLC
- CSX Transportation
- Cushman & Wakefield
- Dale Carnegie
- DeVry University
- Duke Realty
- Ernst & Young, LLP
- Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association
- Florida Trend Magazine
- GALLERYone Fort Lauderdale - A DoubleTree Suites by Hilton
- GrayRobinson, P.A.
- Guarantee Insurance Company
- HSBC Bank USA, N.A.
- JC White
- Kaufman Lynn Construction
- Magic Leap, Inc.
- Marsh & McLennan Agency
- Mercantil Commercebank
- Miller Construction Company
- Moss & Associates
- Museum of Discovery & Science
- National Jets, Inc.
- Panza, Maurer & Maynard, P.A.
- Popular Community Bank
- Republic Services
- Riverside Hotel, Las Olas Company
- Sapoznik Insurance & Associates
- Seaside National Bank & Trust
- Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Hotel
- South Florida Symphony Orchestra, Inc.
- Stearns Weaver Miller Weissler Alhadeff & Sitterson, P.A.
- Suffolk Construction Company
- Sunnyvale Corporation
- Taylor & Mathis
- Tower Commercial Real Estate
- Transwestern – 110 Tower
- Tripp Scott, P.A.
- Ultimate Software
- United Way of Broward County
- Valley National Bank
- Verizon Wireless