The Entrepreneurship Council's role is to market, promote, grow, expand and accelerate the success of entrepreneurs in Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward County with a focus on those in our established and emerging clusters. This group works to provide informative and useful information that will help companies in Broward grow to second stage and beyond.
Following is a brief summary of the Entrepreneur Council and its leadership role in economic development in Broward County:
Focus: Growing Our Own; Entrepreneurship
Leadership Engagement: Entrepreneurs; Service Providers
Outcome: Build Entrepreneurial Reputation
Meetings are generally held on the 2nd Tuesday of meeting month, but are subject to change with notice. Please confirm dates.
The companies who make up the Entrepreneur Council are:
- AirQuest Environmental Inc.
- Ann Storck Center
- Apricot Office Interiors
- Avison Young
- Berkowitz Pollack Brant Advisors and Accountants
- Big Chef
- Big Dog Construction Services, Inc.
- Colliers International
- Community Care Plan
- Comerica Bank
- Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach
- Crockett Foundation
- Cymbal Development
- Dan Perez Films
- DPR Construction
- First Green Bank
- Flashback Diner
- Greenberg Traurig
- Holland & Knight
- IDI Gazeley
- G4S Secure Solutions USA
- JGA Marketing
- Jim Moran Institute
- Job Integration Software
- John M. Milledge, Esq.
- Keefe McCullough & Co.
- Keith and Associates Inc.
- Latin2Latin Marketing + Communications, LLC
- LPC Solutions
- MBAF (Morrison, Brown, Argiz & Farra, LLC)
- MGM General Contracting, Inc.
- MSi Consulting
- NAI Rauch Weaver
- OIC of South Florida
- Orange Bowl Committee
- Panera Bread / Covelli Enterprises
- Propulsion Technologies International LLC
- Publix Super Markets, Inc.
- Resolve Marine
- Riviera Point Development Group
- Sally on Media, LLC
- Setnor Byer Insurance & Risk
- South Florida Manufacturing Assn.
- Steven Greenwald Design, Inc.
- Templeton & Company, LLP
- Terumo Aortic (Formerly Bolton Medical)
- The Dorsey Group
- The Rubin Group
- Toshiba Business Solutions Florida
- WolfCreek Consulting