The Entrepreneurship Council's role is to market, promote, grow, expand and accelerate the success of entrepreneurs in Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward County with a focus on those in our established and emerging clusters. This group works to provide informative and useful information that will help companies in Broward grow to second stage and beyond.
Following is a brief summary of the Entrepreneur Council and its leadership role in economic development in Broward County:
Focus: Growing Our Own; Entrepreneurship
Leadership Engagement: Entrepreneurs; Service Providers
Outcome: Build Entrepreneurial Reputation
Meetings are generally held on the 2nd Tuesday of meeting month, but are subject to change with notice. Please confirm dates.
Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 8:30 a.m.
Tuesday, June 13, 8:30 a.m.
Tuesday, Sept. 12, 8:30 a.m.
Tuesday, Nov. 14, 8:30 a.m.
The companies who make up the Entrepreneur Council are:
- AirQuest Environmental Inc.
- Apricot Office Interiors
- Avison Young
- Berkowitz Pollack Brant Advisors and Accountants
- Big Chef
- Big Dog Construction Services, Inc.
- Bolton Medical
- Capital Bank
- Community Care Plan
- Comerica Bank
- Colliers International
- ComRes, Inc
- Crockett Foundation
- Cymbal Development
- D. Stephenson Construction Inc
- Dan Perez Films
- DPR Construction
- First Green Bank
- Flashback Diner
- Furman Insurance
- G4S Secure Solutions USA
- Greenberg Traurig
- Holland & Knight
- IDI Gazeley
- JGA Marketing
- Jim Moran Institute
- Job Integration Software
- Keith and Associates Inc.
- LaRocca & Associates, Inc.
- Latin2Latin Marketing + Communications, LLC
- LPC Solutions
- MBAF (Morrison, Brown, Argiz & Farra, LLC)
- MGM General Contracting, Inc.
- MSi Consulting
- NAI Rauch Weaver
- OIC of South Florida
- Orange Bowl Committee
- Panera Bread / Covelli Enterprises
- Paramount Broadcasting Communication, LLC
- Propulsion Technologies International LLC
- Publix Super Markets, Inc.
- Resolve Marine
- Riviera Point Development Group
- Sagoma Construction Services Inc.
- Setnor Byer Insurance & Risk
- Steven Greenwald Design, Inc.
- Templeton & Company, LLP
- The Dorsey Group
- The Rubin Group
- Toshiba Business Solutions Florida
- Windsor Jet Management
- WolfCreek Consulting