Explore a Municipality
Meet with the Alliance
Corporate and Division Headquarters
Greater Fort Lauderdale is the geographic and business center of the largest metropolitan region in the Southeast United States—South Florida. As the hub of the region, companies headquartered in Greater Fort Lauderdale have access to the entire region's nearly 5.5 million residents, business support assets and recreational amenities.
In many respects, Greater Fort Lauderdale is the "central business district" for South Florida. This strategic location, along with a diverse multicultural population, has the ingredients of success for any global company seeking a future location from which to operate.
Here are just a few of the many advantages and amenities Greater Fort Lauderdale offers corporate headquarters:
• A growing and vibrant population
• A gateway to the world with requisite international business expertise and the third largest concentration of consular corps in the United States
• Three international airports with convenient domestic service and extensive international connections
• State-of-the-art telecommunications infrastructure, including international cable landings and Tier-1 Network Access Points
• Broad based and diverse multilingual workforce continuously enhanced through education of 350,000 college students each year
• 10.4 percent of the 25-year-old and older population have graduate degrees, which equals 396,980 residents holding graduate degrees
• Five professional sports teams playing baseball, basketball, football,
• Year-round outdoor recreation in a delightful sub-tropical climate
"Broward County/South Florida offers a wide range of cultural and entertainment choices that make its quality of life among the best in the world. These amenities make it attractive to some of the most skilled workers in the nation—from aviation to biosciences to technology and everything in between. Fort Lauderdale has been Citrix's home since 1989 when we opened our doors with 18 employees. Today, we are a global company with almost 5,000 employees worldwide and nearly 1,900 in South Florida. Broward County's diverse people and cultural experiences, where innovation, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit thrive, have helped us grow by attracting the best and brightest innovators, decision makers and leaders."
For more information regarding headquarters operations in Greater Fort Lauderdale, please contact the Managing Director, CEO Council of the Greater Fort Lauderdale Alliance at email@example.com or at 954-627-0126.
Greater Fort Lauderdale
Broward Calendar of Events