Greater Fort Lauderdale - The Right Choice for Headquarters Operations
Greater Fort Lauderdale is home to many headquarters operations including AutoNation, JM Family Enterprises, Citrix Systems, Altadis USA, Spirit Airlines and Elizabeth Arden. A number of companies also have their international/ regional/Latin American headquarters in Greater Fort Lauderdale including Microsoft, DHL Express, Emerson, Marriott International and The Wendy’s Company.
Here are some of the key reasons major companies are choosing Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward County for their corporate or regional headquarters:
• Experienced corporate C-level skills.
• The state of Florida has no personal income tax and was ranked as the 5th best state business tax climate for 2014 in The Tax Foundation's 2014 State Business Tax Climate Index.
• A central location of the South Florida metropolitan statistical area (MSA), the largest in the Southeast.
• A broad based and diverse multilingual, multicultural workforce continuously enhanced through education of 350,000 college students each year.
• 43 institutions offering associate's degrees or higher within 30 miles of central Greater Fort Lauderdale; eleven of them offer MBA degrees.
• Greater Fort Lauderdale offers access to both domestic and international markets with three airports in close proximity, including significant access to Latin America, the Caribbean and Europe.
• A deep and diversified pool of IT talent as well as state-of-the-art telecommunications infrastructure, including one of the world’s few Network Access Points (NAP of the Americas).
• Highly ranked public and private schools, colleges and universities.
• Attractive executive lifestyle with a plentiful inventory of reasonably priced, high-quality executive housing.
• The only entrepreneur in the United States to start three Fortune 1000 companies from scratch calls Greater Fort Lauderdale home.
• Five professional sports teams in the region and year-round outdoor recreation in a highly favorable climate.
"AutoNation is proud to have been a Fort Lauderdale-based company from Day One. This community has supported us with its outstanding talent, its business-friendly policies, its welcoming spirit, and that special combination of factors is a leading reason why we've been able to grow as quickly and as successfully as we have. This is home for us, and we're looking forward to calling it home for many years to come."
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
For more information regarding headquarters operations in Greater Fort Lauderdale, please contact the Managing Director, CEO Council of the Alliance at email@example.com or at 954-627-0126.
Greater Fort Lauderdale
Life. Less Taxing.