Greater Fort Lauderdale has an exceptional transportation, data and utility infrastructure that supports businesses in a wide range of industries. Passengers, cargo and information flow easily through the region, bringing area companies closer to their regional, national and international markets.
Among the highlights:
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) offers an ideal combination of domestic and international service in conjunction with nearby Miami International and Palm Beach International Airports.
- Port Everglades, one of the world’s busiest cruise and cargo ports, provides ocean freight service to global locations.
Click here for video on cargo at Port Everglades.
- A comprehensive fiber-optic network supports high-bandwidth data, video and voice traffic.
- One of the Internet’s few global network access points is located in the region.
- Convenient commuter transit services provide options for the workforce.
- Cost-effective “green-oriented” utility services help businesses operate more efficiently.