The Entrepreneurship Council's role is to market, promote, grow, expand and accelerate the success of entrepreneurs in Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward County with a focus on those in our established and emerging clusters. This group works to provide informative and useful information that will help companies in Broward grow to second stage and beyond.
Following is a brief summary of the Entrepreneur Council and its leadership role in economic development in Broward County:
Focus: Growing Our Own; Entrepreneurship
Leadership Engagement: Entrepreneurs; Service Providers
Outcome: Build Entrepreneurial Reputation
Meetings are generally held on the 2nd Tuesday of meeting month, but are subject to change with notice. Please confirm dates.
The companies who make up the Entrepreneur Council are:
- Aging & Disability Resource Center of Broward County
- AirQuest Environmental Inc.
- AirTrade Aviation Group
- Apricot Office Interiors
- Berkowitz Pollack Brant Advisors and Accountants
- Big Chef
- Big Dog Construction Services, Inc.
- Centennial Bank
- Charter One Yachts
- Colliers International
- Crockett Foundation
- Cymbal Development
- Dan Perez Films
- DaVinci Inflight Training Institute
- Encompass Onsite, LLC
- FB Marine Group
- Flashback Diner
- Greenberg Traurig
- Holland & Knight
- IDI Logistics
- Jim Moran Institute
- Keefe McCullough & Co.
- Latin2Latin Marketing + Communications
- MBAF (Morrison, Brown, Argiz & Farra, LLC)
- MGM General Contracting, Inc.
- MSi Consulting
- NAI Rauch Weaver
- Nperspective CFO Strategic Services
- OIC of South Florida
- Publix Super Markets, Inc.
- Resolve Marine
- Rubin, Turnbull & Associates
- Setnor Byer Insurance & Risk
- South Florida Hospital & Healthcare Association
- South Florida Institute on Aging
- South Florida Manufacturing Assn.
- Steven Greenwald Design, Inc.
- Templeton & Company, LLP
- Terumo Aortic
- Tewes Design Group, LLC
- The Weitz Company
- USI Insurance Services
- Weiss Serota Helfman Cole & Bierman
- WolfCreek Consulting
- Workspace Property Trust