An Outstanding Environment for Business
A large pool of talented workers, an inviting quality of life and one of the most competitive tax climates in America make Greater Fort Lauderdale one of the world’s most attractive business locations for companies of all sizes. It's a warm and welcoming region where life is less taxing – for many reasons. The state of Florida has no personal income tax and was ranked as the 5th best state business tax climate for 2015 in The Tax Foundation's 2015 State Business Tax Climate Index.
Today, Greater Fort Lauderdale (metropolitan Broward County) is home to nearly 200 corporate and international regional headquarters operations. It is the geographic and business center of South Florida, whose 5.8 million population makes it the largest metropolitan region in the Southeast United States.
For executives and corporate employees, Greater Fort Lauderdale offers a high quality of life, including a wide array of housing choices, excellent schools, and year-round golf, boating and other outdoor activities. It’s a great place to build a company, raise a family and enjoy all the good things in life.
Key Business Advantages
Here are some of the key reasons major companies are choosing Greater Fort Lauderdale for their corporate or regional headquarters:
- Experienced corporate C-level professionals.
- A central location of the South Florida metropolitan statistical area (MSA), the largest in the Southeast.
- A broad based and diverse multilingual, multicultural workforce continuously enhanced through education of 350,000 college students each year.
- Access to both domestic and international markets with three airports in close proximity, including convenient service to Latin America, the Caribbean and Europe.
- A deep and diversified pool of IT talent as well as state-of-the-art telecommunications infrastructure, including one of the world’s few Network Access Points (NAP of the Americas).
- Highly ranked public and private schools, colleges and universities.
- A plentiful inventory of reasonably priced, high-quality executive housing.
- Five professional sports teams in the region and year-round outdoor recreation in a highly favorable climate.
For more information, visit www.lesstaxing.com.