Whether you're looking for the best and brightest employees, a location with easy access to major international markets, world-class educational opportunities for your employees, business friendly government, or an outstanding lifestyle second to none, Greater Fort Lauderdale should be at the top of your list for your next relocation or expansion project.
At the center of the largest metropolitan statistical area in the Southeast, Greater Fort Lauderdale has everything a business needs to succeed.
Here are just a few of the reasons to locate in Greater Fort Lauderdale:
• Access to a large, diverse skilled labor force
• Three major international airports making it easy to reach numerous domestic and international markets
• A highly favorable tax climate for business and no state income tax (Florida ranks as the 4th best state business ta climate in the nation in The Tax Foundation's 2016 State Business Tax Climate Index)
• More than 35 colleges and universities in the region educating over 300,000 students each year
• Public high schools that have been named among the best in the country
• A gateway to the world with vital international business expertise and the third largest concentration of consular corps in the United States
• Choice office & industrial space in the Southeast's largest MSA
• Over 6 million people in the region speaking more than 90 languages
• Highly ranked public and private schools, colleges and universities.
• Four professional sports teams in the region and year-round outdoor recreation in a highly favorable climate.
Greater Fort Lauderdale is home to many headquarters operations including AutoNation, Citrix Systems, Heico Aerospace, JM Family Enterprises, Spirit Airlines and Ultimate Software. A number of companies also have their international/ regional/Latin American headquarters in Greater Fort Lauderdale including Microsoft, DHL Express, Emerson, Marriott International and The Wendy’s Company. To learn more about headquarters operations in the region, please click here.
For more information about the headquarters focus area of Regional and International Headquarters in Greater Fort Lauderdale, please click on "Start Prezi" below and then click on the right arrow at the bottom of the image to scroll through the presentation.
"AutoNation is proud to have been a Fort Lauderdale-based company from Day One. This community has supported us with its outstanding talent, its business-friendly policies, its welcoming spirit, and that special combination of factors is a leading reason why we've been able to grow as quickly and as successfully as we have. This is home for us, and we're looking forward to calling it home for many years to come."
Mike Jackson Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, AutoNation
For information regarding locating or expanding your business in Greater Fort Lauderdale, please contact Todd Holt, the Alliance's Director of Business Development at 954-627-0124 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Greater Fort Lauderdale Life. Less Taxing. Business. Less Taxing.