Why Locate Your Headquarters Operations in Greater Fort Lauderdale?
Greater Fort Lauderdale is the geographic and business center of the largest metropolitan region in the Southeast United States—South Florida. As the hub of the region, companies headquartered in Greater Fort Lauderdale have access to the entire region's more than 5.9 million residents, business support assets and recreational amenities.
In many respects, Greater Fort Lauderdale is the "central business district" for South Florida. This strategic location, along with a diverse multicultural population, has the ingredients of success for any global company seeking a future location from which to operate.
Here are just a few of the many advantages and amenities Greater Fort Lauderdale offers corporate headquarters:
• Experienced corporate C-level professionals
• A central location in the South Florida metropolitan statistical area (MSA), the largest in the Southeast.
• A broad-based and diverse multilingual, multicultural workforce continuously enhanced through the education of 300,000 college students each year.
• Access to both domestic and international markets with three international airports in close proximity, including convenient service to Latin America, the Caribbean and Europe.
• A deep and diversified pool of IT talent as well as state-of-the-art telecommunications infrastructure, including one of the world’s few Network Access Points (NAP of the Americas).
• Highly ranked public and private schools, colleges and universities.
• A plentiful inventory of reasonably priced, high-quality executive housing.
• Five professional sports teams in the region and year-round outdoor recreation in a highly favorable climate.
• A gateway to the world with requisite international business expertise and the third largest concentration of consular corps in the United States
• The state of Florida has no personal income tax and was ranked as the 4th best state business tax climate in The Tax Foundation's 2016 State Business Tax Climate Index. (For a copy of the report, please click here.)
• Five professional sports teams playing baseball, basketball, football, hockey and soccer
• Year-round outdoor recreation in a delightful sub-tropical climate
For information regarding business location and expansion in Greater Fort Lauderdale, please contact Todd Holt, the Alliance's Director of Business Development at 954-627-0124 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Greater Fort Lauderdale
Life. Less Taxing.