This year, we are very excited to celebrate our 5th anniversary as well as to announce that over 60 countries have confirmed their participation! To see a full list of countries, please visit the Participating Countries tab on our webpage at FITCExpo.com
FITCE 2019 CONFIRMED DIGNITARIES TO DATE:
- His Excellency Jamil Mahuad, Former President of Ecuador
- His Excellency Luis Alberto Lacalle, Former President of Uruguay
- His Excellency Basdeo Panday, Former Prime Minister of Trinidad & Tobago
- His Excellency M.A. Mannan, Planning Minister, Government of Bangladesh
- The Honorable Luis Pérez Gutiérrez, Governor of Antioquia, Colombia
- The Honorable Mara Carfagna, Vice President of the Chamber of Deputies & Former Minister of Equal Opportunity, Italy
- The Honorable Pier Fernando Casini, Former President of the Chamber of Deputies, Italy
- His Excellency Piotr Wilczek, Ambassador of Poland to the United States
- His Excellency Barfuor Adjei-Barwuah, Ambassador of Ghana to the United States
- The Honorable, Ted Deutch, U.S. Congressman (22nd District)
- The Honorable Jamal Sewell, Secretary of Commerce, Florida, USA
- The Honorable Zenaldo Coutinho, Mayor of Belém, Brazil
- The Honorable Bernard Wagner, Mayor of Belize City, Belize
- The Honorable Earl Trapp, Mayor of San Ignacio, Belize
- Kary Hintz-Tate, Director for Economic Policy & Summit Coordination, Department of State, Washington D.C.
- Daniel Garza, Former Deputy Director of External and Intergovernmental Affairs in the Office of the Secretary, U.S. Department of Interior & Former Associate Director of the Office of Public Liaison in the White House, LIBRE Initiative
- Father Albert R. Coutié, International Radio & TV Celebrity
- And other mayors, consuls general, deputy consuls, trade commissioners and bi-national chambers from over 60 countries.
About FITCE 2019: The Florida International Trade and Cultural Expo (FITCE) is the largest government hosted international trade and cultural conference in the State of Florida. This year, FITCE 2019 will once again welcome local and international companies to the Greater Fort Lauderdale / Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. This will be a unique opportunity to engage high level government leaders, international trade experts and business delegations from around the world in dialogues relating to international trade, foreign direct investment and culture. FITCE 2019 expects to attract over 1,500 attendees! General Admission is FREE!